• Admission for classes I to V, depending on available vacancy, starts in the last week of January every year

  • Admission for classes VI to IX & XI, depending on available vacancy, starts in the last week of March every year.


  • For admission to above mentioned classes, the candidate should have passed the previous class from a recognized school.


  • Candidate will apply for admission on the prescribed form along with the photocopy of passed Report Card of previous class.
  • On the basis of test and interview candidates will be shortlisted.
  • For proof of date of birth, they will produce certificates signed by the competent authority/ Nagar Nigam or the transfer certificates from recognised schools.
  • The selected candidates are required to bring their two latest passport size coloured photographs & One family photograph (father & mother only) of size (3.5 c.m. X 4.5 c.m.) at the time of Admission.
  • Transfer Certificates duly countersigned by the Educational Authorities of the district in which the previous school is located, will be submitted at the time of admission.
  • No admission form will be entertained without the submission of the photocopy of passed Report-Card of previous class as well as the Transfer Certificate of the last school attended.
  • No change in Student’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and Date of Birth of a scholar will be allowed in the records of the institution.


  • Every student will regularly and punctually attend the school.
  • Latecomers will not be allowed to attend classes without the written permission of the Principal.
  • For absence due to unavoidable reasons, students will submit written application duly signed by their parents. In case of illness, medical certificate given by a registered doctor will be attached. Leave applications must be submitted within threee days of absence.
  • For continuous absence for ten days without permission, student's names will be struck off the school rolls. The Principal however, may allow re-admission.

A student may apply for a Transfer Certificate on payment of the prescribed fee.